- Workshop: Carpentry & Joinery
- Workshop: Electrician General
- Workshop: Plumbing & Pipe Fitting
- Water Treatment Laboratory
- Workshop: Bricklaying & Plastering
- Workshop: Auto Mechanic & Diesel
- Computer Lab
The aforementioned trades are being administered according to the requirements of the National Trade Testing and Certification centre (NTCC) under which the centre is currently operating. However, the centre is currently in the process of transforming its entire curriculum and assessment into what is called “Competence-Based Education and Training (CBET)” approach. A system administered by the National Training Authority (NAT) in accordance with the Vocational Education and Training Act (VET) 1 of 2008.